Class Teacher: Mrs Z Cope
Class Teacher: Miss S Wedge
Class Teaching Assistant: Mrs D Hansen
Learning Support Assistant: Miss L Hughes
Welcome to the Wombats class page! The Wombats Class is a Reception class. There are currently 28 children in the class and we all work very hard. We always try our best and we never give up! We like to have lots of fun and learn a range of new skills every day.
School starts at 8:45am so please make sure you arrive to school on time! School finishes at 3.15pm.
Here is some important information that you may find useful...
- Reading days - The children have allocated reading days, however please ensure that you send your child's book bag in every day.
- Snack - Children should bring a a piece of fruit in for snack every day. If you send your child in with grapes, please ensure that they are cut in half, length ways. The children will be given milk/water at snack time but please feel free to send in a bottle of water that they can drink it throughout the school day.
- PE - Our PE sessions will take place every Tuesday. Please ensure that your child brings their PE kit in to school. This can be left in school for the half term.
- Homework - The children will have an Enquiry Journal each and tasks will be set every two weeks for the children to explore at home. The books will be returned to school to be marked by the teacher. It is important that you support your child to complete their homework tasks. Sometimes homework tasks may be set online via Purple Mash, Seesaw, Reading Eggs or Oxford Owl.
- Forest School - The children will access outdoor sessions throughout the year. I will notify you when these will take place!
Over the School Year we will cover a variety of topics to develop our skills and knowledge! We will have the opportunity to go on lots of trips to enrich our learning experiences.
Throughout the year we learn about lots of exciting things! Please have a look below to find out more...
Thank you for visiting the Wombats' Class! Please visit us again soon...